Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Adore Adora


Adora is a chocolate calcium supplement that has 500 mg of calcium carbonate, 100 IU of Vitamin D, and 400 mcg of Vitamin K.  My friend Dotsie discovered these milk and dark chocolate discs (for traditional use) and gave me a sample.  I was pleasantly surprised to find it was as scrumptious (in ALL ways) as a Hershey’s Kiss.

For those of you who’ve just learned about everydaygoddess.org, I employ artist-quality techniques that include using candy to give unbelievably fantastic head. Simply put, the candy is artistically applied and creatively consumed. What’s unique about my methodology is that it works as well for the giver as it does the receiver.

My husband and I have a difference of opinion as to which is a superior sex-toy:  the Adora vitamin or the Hershey’s Kiss. He’s partial to Kisses because the "visuals" work better for him.

I was hooked after just one Adora disc. It’s a yummy treat that’s healthy for my bones.  What could be better than that?  Though it’s 30 calories and one Weight Watcher's point, I never count the calories or  points even though I know I should.  

Everyone needs calcium, not just women.  It’s an essential nutrient for bone health and it’s good for muscles, nerves, and blood. I’ve already put my husband on notice. I plan to partake in these tasty vitamin supplements on a regular basis and I can’t imagine consuming them in the traditional way.  I hardly think he’ll have an objection.

No comments:

Post a Comment