Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Candy-copia

The line up of sweets in our upstairs hide-a-way is neatly arranged by category: soft candy, hard candy, chocolate, and other. I’m sure some would consider me a bit OCD, but; I prefer to think of myself as Organized, Creative, and Delicious. My interest in and talent for combining oral sex with eating candy is pure genius. I have on hand: Gushers, Jolly Ranchers, Honey-filled Drops, Nips Parfaits (Peanut Butter, Mocha, & Chocolate), Truffles, MilkyWays, Three Musketeers, and Hershey’s Kisses (three kinds). Absent from the current array are: Fruit Roll-Ups, Sour Patch Kids, Gummy Worms, and Peppermint Patties. Some have been successful ventures and others not so much. The successes are enjoyed and repeated while the failures provide at least a good laugh. It may sound like it’s all about the candy for me, but it really isn’t. It’s just one technique I’ve perfected as a Master Fellatrice.

And how did I achieve my self-proclaimed elevated status? I acquired my gifts, quite by accident via Pavlovian or Respondent Conditioning. I consistently (and without intent) paired the enjoyment of mouth-watering treats with oral sex. Over time, much research, and many candies, I realized that I’d come to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE giving head. My husband was (and is) deliriously happy and so am I. It came as quite a surprise even to me when I began to initiate sex. That’s what I’d call an about face.

Our candy indulgences are sometimes the appetizer, the main course, or the dessert of our lovemaking. Though it may sound excessively “mushy,” the time I spend with my husband is a feast of verbal, emotional, and sensual delights.

Be careful what you do repeatedly. You just might Pavlov yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment