Thursday, May 28, 2009

Goddess Palette

We women are ALL Goddesses at the core of our BEing.  We can awaken the spirit of our inner Goddess so that we can BE all that we are meant to BE.  We each have an individual path. For some of us, it’s about religion or spirituality.  For others, it’s about connecting with nature. The expression of our uniqueness grows rich from the array of elements that bring out our best qualities… our Goddess Self.

Make a list of the things you love, the things you know are connected to your highest good.  Your Goddess Self lies within that inventory. 

Things that make me a Goddess:

  1. My husband and children
  2. The Ya-Yas
  3. Baba Ya-Ya (family)
  4. My friends the Yogi and the Shaman and our “field trips”
  5. My two > ^..^<
  6. My job, my office, and the people I work with 
  7. Esther the Tester
  8. My beautiful Yoga
  9. Meditation
  10. My attic hideaway
  11. Candy 
  12. everydaygoddess.org
  13. My Osho (tarot) cards
  14. Deva Premal and Krishna Das spiritual music
  15. Days Of Our Lives (my soap opera)
  16. Oprah Winfrey
  17. Early morning walks and talks with my friend Dotsie
  18. Incense and soy candles
  19. Kaballah
  20. Pachamama, the Goddess of Flat Rock Brook
  21. My spirit guides, angels, mermaids, and fairy friends
  22. Every success in facilitating the connection of women to their inner Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment