Thursday, September 23, 2010

Step One: Selecting A Theme For Theme-Park-Quality Sex

It’s my fun-loving intention to walk you through the process of creating and enjoying Theme-Park-Quality Sex.  It’s not as difficult a task as some of you might think.  For those of you who are new comers (pun definitely intended) to everydaygoddess.org, I urge you to begin this project by checking out (or reviewing) the particulars of The Dr. Oz National Sex Experiment.  The practice develops intimacy via verbal (talking) and non-verbal (physical) methods.  Once you’ve mastered the kissing, cuddling, foreplay, and basic sex detailed on The Dr Oz Show website, you’re ready to take on what Dr. Laura Berman refers to as The Fantasy Box. It's at this juncture that Theme-Park-Quality Sex is the logical next step. Advanced Goddesses may wish to accelerate the process at any point.  My advice: GO FOR IT!

Teaching by example has always been fun for me. You can apply my ideas to your practice as a template; and personalize your sensual adventures with what works best for you and your partner.   

I’m attending a Full Moon/Equinox Fire Ceremony tonight. A sacred fire ceremony is conducted as a means of cleansing away old energies and releasing old patterns so that new patterns may be manifested. The ritual will be conducted by a credentialed Shaman and attended by like-minded friends. This is the kick-off (so to speak) of a FUNtastic new theme which I call The Pleiadian Priestess. My themes have become more detailed with experience, so don't worry if your beginning concepts are simple. Don't hesitate to abandon themes that aren't having the desired effect.

You can do it… I did… and I started at Ground Zero (no libido, infrequent sex, and a failed orgasm).  Believe it; it's the truth – the whole truth – and nothing but the truth - so help me Goddess.

No comments:

Post a Comment