Sunday, September 19, 2010

Love, Love, Love And Then Some...

It’s a beautiful Sunday morning in the tri-state area (NY-NJ-CT). I’m happy to say I’m still in a cheery birthday frame of mind and spirit; celebrations with dear friends are ongoing. One valued friend has made a request… that my birthday isn’t over until she gets to celebrate with me. I’m now entering my third week of celebration; how cool is that?

How are you all doing with your Goddess grooming?  Are you finding and following your passions?  Are you having fun? Are you nourishing your relationships (especially the one with yourself) with love and levity? Has your sex life undergone remarkable renovations?

Your feedback on how your lives are happily unfolding delights me… so feel free to share publicly (as a comment) or privately (as an e-mail). Please join me in listening to one of my all time favorite songs by Deva Premal, Miten, and Manose In The Light of Love by clicking here.

Love, Love, Love
Everyday
Your Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment