Sunday, February 13, 2011

Keeping Up With The Kardashians

 
The Kardashians are most definitely the elite of reality TV. They’ve been on the air since 2007 and have set a high standard for televised openness and integrity;  add to that Hollywood glitz and glamour and you’ve got a hit series.  Yes, I love the Kardashians and I keep up with them. I can hardly stop myself from interacting with family matriarch, Kris Jenner, and the three eldest gals (Goddesses for sure) Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe. I yell at them, cheer them on, and am dazzled by their fashion and bling.

Tomorrow, Monday February 14th, is Valentine’s Day.  I’m going to stop by Dash New York (119 Spring Street) on my lunch break (I work one block away), buy something dazzling, and drop off Goddess Goodie Bags for Kris, Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe. Their goodies will include a Fruit Roll-Up, Hershey’s Kisses, Pop Rocks, and a travel toothbrush.  With luck (for them) they’ll check out my blog address and read the posts listed on my sidebar which describe how to turn some of America’s favorite candies into super sex toys. I know they’d enjoy that. Who wouldn’t?

2 comments:

  1. How did your Goddess Goodie Bags come along? That's such a sweet idea, I wish I lived close enough to do that! lol. I am also one of the many who enjoy keeping up with the Kardashian family, they are such beautiful people! I truly see the beauty in the family because I view E in HD working and subscribing with DISH Network, so I see everything if not more! To bad I couldn't say that for DirecTV, they don't offer the beautiful Kardashians in HD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alison, It was great fun making and delivering the Goddess Goodie Bags. The Dash sales staff greeted me warmly and said the girls would all get their packages. There's a new two-part show coming up tonight and tomorrow night on E. The teasers indicate that Kim could really use some of those goodies with a new love. I hope so. I'm sure dating is very complicated when you're a Kardashian. If you e-mail your address, I'd be happy to send you a Goddess Goodie Bag. xoxoxo, G

    ReplyDelete