Sunday, March 6, 2011

Goddess Discrimination

Yesterday I published a new blogpost called Charlie Sheen’s Goddess: Really????

I felt some trepidation almost immediately; and soon thereafter my BFF commented on my judgmental posture (of which I was already acutely aware).  What was I thinking?  Who am I to decree who’s a Goddess and who isn’t? What was going on in the Universe that rendered me an elitist Goddess snob? 

Not only did I publicly question Charlie’s Goddesses but I Tweeted Kourtney Kardashian, telling her that she was my favorite. Yes, I like her best, but did I have to Tweet it?

Perhaps, Mercury is in retrograde.  Maybe another solar flare is affecting my energy body and mind-set?  Or quite possibly, I’m too wrapped up in the density of Hollywood gossip.  Admittedly, I’m one of Charlie’s 1,893, 733 Twitter Followers.

It’s easy to see how intolerance can creep into one’s psyche.  Prejudice, of any sort, isn’t something I wish to promote. As such, I hereby apologize to Charlie Sheen, his Goddesses, Kim and Khloe Kardashian for my less than Goddess behavior.  May they (and you) be happy, healthy, safe, and live an easy life without the judgment of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment