Saturday, May 8, 2010

For All Intents And Purposes

I’m suffering from une Crise de Retrait de Statistique (severe statistics withdrawal). The fact that I’m unable to check page impressions (by day, week, month, and all time) doesn’t stop me from visiting the AdSense Overview page. I stare at the number of my “All time” page impressions, that number frozen in time, and lament that the AdSense Police deemed me unfit for their advertising (and page impression counter). I continue to surf the net & stop at the Overview page to see if I’ve been enabled, like a laboratory rat that continues to run a maze hoping there’ll be a piece of cheese at the end instead of an electric shock. 

Why do I care about the statistics anyway? I care because I often wonder who besides Debra, Barbara, Tina, Joyce, Uncle Ed, Mark, Jan, and Aaron are reading my humble e-pages.

I wonder if I’m fulfilling my purpose.

I wonder what my purse is.

Despite my purpose (whatever that may be), my intention is to tell the story of how I found “my happy” so that perhaps you can find yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment