Friday, December 24, 2010

Dr. Laura Berman’s Fantasy Box = The Love Buffet

Dr. Laura Berman and Dr. Mehmet Oz brilliantly, loving, and with pure intent devised the National Sex Experiment.  The 90-day plan is designed to reboot the sex lives of otherwise loving couples who have unwittingly allowed the oomph to drain out of their marital beds slowly but surely. The progressive blueprint for sexual success contains a handful of simple steps: talk to your partner, kiss & cuddle, have sex, and create a Fantasy Box from which to draw (premeditated and agreed upon) ideas.

My husband and I were fortunate to share a stage (last year) with the good doctors (Berman and Oz) along with two other couples willing to discuss our progress as National Sex Experimenters. When Dr. Oz asked about my Fantasy Box, my honey revealed on national TV that we have a Fantasy Room (the details of which ended up on the editing room floor).

Dr. Berman coined the term Fantasy Box; my designation is The Love Buffet.  You can refer to your erotic repertoire in any way you like (e.g. Sexual Smorgasbord, Romantic Rhapsodies, Carnal Creations, etc). The selection of your titillating terminology may further fuel your sexual interest in a fun way. A well stocked Love Buffet may contain anything of your mutual choosing: toys, games, movies, costumes, props, lights, candles, fragrances, music, and candy (just to name a few ideas). 

Lovers who invest the time and energy to talk, kiss, cuddle, and have playful, passionate, or otherwise high-quality sex on a regular basis are likely to find their relationships improve dramatically over time.  The benefits can transcend the bedroom and impact overall intimacy and marital bliss.  

Who would have ever thought my husband and I could have become the best of friends and the hottest of lovers? Surely, not I… nor he.

1 comment:

  1. Good ԁay! This іѕ my first cοmment
    here so I just wаnted to give a quick shout out and say I tгuly enjoy
    reaԁing thгough уour posts.
    Can уоu recοmmenԁ аny οthеr blogs/wеbsitеѕ/forums that deal with the
    same tоpісs? Αppreсiate it!
    My site: mypage7.fav.cc

    ReplyDelete