Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Henna Tattoo: Thematics And/Or Theatrics

If you’re on board with the idea of having Theme-Park-Quality Sex, you’re probably open to using props which can be anything in the material world that enhances your erotic undertakings. Libidinous aids may include locations, lights, costumes, make-up, games, toys, fragrances, sounds, and whatever else you can conjure up to amplify your desire and complement your carnal game plan.

In keeping with my current Pleiadian Priestess Theme, I got a henna tattoo on my hand that looks and feels ultra sexy. Remember, sexy is how sexy feels; and even the tiniest boost can make a huge difference in the outcome of a themed erotic adventure.  The swirly design I selected for myself begins at the outer side of my right wrist and ends just under my French manicured index fingernail. Whether or not a Priestess from the Seven Sisters’ constellation uses henna body art, I can’t know for sure; but this is my game and I can change it up as I see fit.

Just imagine for a moment how your own henna decorated hand might look wrapped around an essential piece of your partner’s anatomy.  With one eye on your own sexy hand and the other focused on your lover’s reaction, you’re likely to find that one little visual aid can make your partner rise to the occasion with unprecedented results.

No comments:

Post a Comment