* Celebrate for an entire week, beginning with the Monday of your B’day and conclude on the Sunday following.
* Do whatever you want to do.
* If you’re on Facebook, be sure to indicate your birth date so your FB friends can send messages that make you feel loved.
* Keep all phones nearby so you can receive birthday songs and text messages.
* Eat whatever you want even if you’re on a diet.
* Have birthday sex (on the day of or all week). If you lack creativity in this regard, try this:
* Dim the lights
* Light a candle with or without fragrance
* Burn incense
* Play your favorite music
* Sit beside your loved one and meditate
* Proceed with the intimacies of your choosing
(Silently expressing affection by lying besides one another if there are health or pharmaceutical restrictions is just as potent as theme park quality fun… and if there's no partner on hand (pun intended) self love is good too.
My birthday extravaganza is unfolding amazingly well. I began celebrating on Monday with my BFF, et al at Omega Institute’s Ecstatic Chant. Krishna Das, Deva Premal, Miten, Manose, and Jai Utal were among the superstars present. I’ve been enjoying my visual and vocal birthday messages (keep 'em coming). I practice what I preach, so the celebration will continue until Sunday. The birthday sex (all week option) will most certainly be worthy of a Goddess.