Saturday, August 7, 2010

G-Spot Lost And Found

There are quite a few books on the market about G-Spots, none of which I have read as yet. A search on amazon.com yields 408 results some of which sound very promising. The Smart Girl’s Guide to the G-Spot by Violet Blue (a reputable author who I’ve at least heard of) is the likely candidate to begin the quest for information and a search for my own lost G-Spot.

Dr. Andrew Ordon is a board-certified plastic surgeon, professor of plastic surgery at the University off California, Los Angeles, and one of the hosts of The Doctors (a very cool morning talk show). Dr. Ordon recently answered a question in Shape Magazine about an uncommon procedure said to enhance the female G-Spot. During the proceeding, an experienced plastic surgeon or gynecologist injects a hyaluronic acid filler such as Restylane into the depths of the female reproductive sector thereby enlarging her G-spot. The goals of the procedure are to make the G-spot easier to locate, stretch sensitive nerve endings, and intensify those yummy sensations women love to feel down there. The treatment is costly (around $2,000) and lasts for as much as a year.

If I wasn’t so afraid of needles, I’d consider having this procedure. Perhaps if the process included a squirt of Restylane into my clitoris with the promise of bigger and better orgasms in the external sector, I’d be tempted. In the meantime, I think I’ll just order Violet Blue’s book and hope it will suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment