Cocksucker’s Neck is an inflammation, soreness, and/or pain on the lateral side of the neck resulting from repetitive fellatio performed at the same angle or position.
What can you do if you think you might be developing (or already have) Cocksucker’s Neck?
- Don’t stop giving your partner head if it’s something you both enjoy. Simply change it up and try a different angle or position.
- Experiment with moist heat therapy.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications (such as ibuprofen, naproxen or acetaminophen) often help.
- Alternative treatments such a Reiki are wonderful; it’s my good fortune to have a BFF who’s a Medicine Woman and Reiki Master (thanks Debra).
- See a health care provider; it’s my good fortune to have a wonderful chiropractor (thanks Dr. Harry I feel better already).